✪ Compact, easy-to-use dual footswitch IR cabinet simulator pedal
✪ Advanced CDCM modeling system ensures realistic playing experience
✪ Dual DSP-powered platform ensures high sound quality
✪ 24-bit A/D/A conversion, up to 110dB S/N ratio
✪ 100 legendary cab models
✪ 10 CDCM based legendary studio microphone simulations
✪ Detailed mic position (X, Y, Z) and room simulations
✪ 8 CDCM based power amp simulations with presence control
✪ Supports 3rd party IR files
✪ USB jack for firmware upgrading, loading/managing IRs with free PC/Mac software
✪ Aux in and headphone output for practicing and jamming
✪ 100 Presets
✪ Built-in OLED screen with clear display
✪ 5 transparent knobs with LEDs
✪ 9V DC power supply
|No.||Mic Type||Based On||Type|
|8||B87A||Shure® Beta 87A||Condenser|
*The Manufacturers and product names mentioned in the list above are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. The trademarks were used merely to identify the sound character of the products.
Effect Models List*
|No.||Power Amp Type||Description|
|2||EL84S||EL84 Single-Ended (SE)|
|3||EL84P||EL84 Push-Pull (PP)|
|4||6L6P||6L6 Push-Pull (PP)|
|5||EL34P||EL34 Push-Pull (PP)|
|6||KT88S||KT88 Single-Ended (SE)|
|7||KT88P||KT88 Push-Pull (PP)|
|8||EL34S||EL34 Single-Ended (SE)|
|9||6L6S||6L6 Single-Ended (SE)|
Binary Editor Software Notice
1. If you find the Binary Editor doesn’t respond when you first launch the Binary Editor software, it may be because the Binary Editor is initializing (loading presets, user data, IR files, etc.). Please wait for a few seconds and try again.
2. Please launch the Binary Editor first before connecting your Binary pedal to your computer. If your device cannot be recognized, reconnect the power jack and try again.
Firmware Update Notice
To perform a manual update if your Binary pedal crashed:
1. Press and hold the ▼ footswitch along with the “-” and “GLOBAL” buttons, then power Binary on.
2. Connect a USB cable to your computer and open the Binary software.
3. Select the firmware update option and follow the procedure for the newest update.
4. After the update is complete, select and run “Restore Factory Settings” from the software.
5. When complete, disconnect the cable and operate your Binary as normal.
Warning: Breaking the USB connection during the firmware update process may result in an operation crash.
Binary Editor V1.1.0 for Windows