Effect Models List*
|01||Dream Eko (DRM EKO)||Based on legendary BBD analog delay with repeat rate control|
|02||80 EKO||Based on Maxon® AD80|
|03||MEMO EKO||Based on Electro-Harmonix® Stereo Memory Man®|
|04||900 EKO||Based on Maxon® AD900|
|05||999 EKO||Based on Maxon® AD999|
|06||PURE EKO||Producing pure delay effect|
|07||WARM EKO||Producing delay with warm, analog-feel feedback|
|08||TAPE EKO||Simulates vintage tape echo machine|
|09||TUBE EKO||Simulates tube driven echo machine|
|10||Vintage Rack (VINT RACK)||Simulates 1980's rack digital delay sound with slightly downsampled feedback|
|11||DUAL EKO||Producing dual delay effect with pure feedback|
|12||PING PONG||Producing delay effect that bounces back and forth between left and right channels|
|13||Sweep Eko (SWP EKO)||Producing delay effect with sweeping filter|
|14||Tremolo Eko (TRM EKO)||Producing delay effect with tremolo modulation|
|15||LOFI EKO||Producing delay effect with sample reduced feedback|
|16||RING EKO||Producing delay effect with ring modulated feedback|
*The Manufacturers and product names mentioned in the list above are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. The trademarks were used merely to identify the sound character of the products.
Binary Editor Software Notice
1. If you find the Binary Editor doesn’t respond when you first launch the Binary Editor software, it may be because the Binary Editor is initializing (loading presets, user data, IR files, etc.). Please wait for a few seconds and try again.
2. Please launch the Binary Editor first before connecting your Binary pedal to your computer. If your device cannot be recognized, reconnect the power jack and try again.
Firmware Update Notice
To perform a manual update if your Binary pedal crashed:
1. Press and hold the ▼ footswitch along with the “-” and “GLOBAL” buttons, then power Binary on.
2. Connect a USB cable to your computer and open the Binary software.
3. Select the firmware update option and follow the procedure for the newest update.
4. After the update is complete, select and run “Restore Factory Settings” from the software.
5. When complete, disconnect the cable and operate your Binary as normal.
Warning: Breaking the USB connection during the firmware update process may result in an operation crash.
Binary Eko Manual